sobota, 20 sierpnia 2016

Tutorial-Mixed Media Tag-Smile

Hello Friends,

Shalini Pahwa here from artforte. Today I present to you a tutorial on Mixed Media Tag-Days Like these make me Smile. I have used various techniques and accessories to make this tag capture the feelings of the mood. I here present brief steps to design this lovely inspiration.

Step 1:I had taken tag size: 4"x7.5", applied gesso and then apply sand texture paste with stencil.
 Step 2: Once dry, sprinkle Lindy's magical and then spray water. After it dries arrange your embellishments and apply gesso.

After you apply gesso, again play with the magicals,cheese cloth,art-stones, glitter and beads.




I hope you will enjoy the tutorial, any query please comment below
and would love to hear your words for my work.
Have a Great Day!!!
Hugs




8 komentarzy:

Popularne posty